Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Crochet in the Kitchen

Crocheted Double Thick Diagonal Hot Pad Pattern at Mielke's Fiber Arts:

'via Blog this'

This has got to be the best way to crochet a pot holder. I have used this pattern for making other things also. Try it out and let me know if you like it.

Here is a pattern for a seashell:
Seashell potholder

Priscilla's Crochet has a great oven mitt. The picture isn't in color, but I love this pattern. :) Give it a try.

I believe that Helena has the same idea for a pot holder as Priscilla does, but here is a link to apperciate her as well.

Dish Mop may be an odd way for saying dish cloth, or dish scrubber; but it's a great pattern.

Fridgies!!!!

Green Apple Fridgie is a cute addition to those apple freaks in your life.


Dishcloths!!!


Blooming Patterns

Champygirl always has great crochet patterns.

This is a large list of dishcloth's that has been shared with us. Their are so many to choose from that I get lost quickly and can't decide what I want to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment